Monday, April 30, 2012

Kiehl's goodies

I had always wanted to try out some Kiehl's products after hearing great things about them. Plus, they are all natural which is FAB! I had never actually took the plunge and purchased anything, but I knew when I saw the limited edition packaging of the Rare Earth Deep pore cleansing masque that was designed by Florence from Florence & the Machine that I knew I HAD to place an order.


I also picked up the Kiehl's lip balm in just the original version. I really like both products. The masque is so great, and this tub will last me FOREVER! It has a grey runny consistency, but it dries nicely on your face, and once you wash it off, your skin feels amazing and soft, and super clean! I love Kiehl's products so far, and can't wait to try out more of their line.

Any recommendations? 

Talk soon!
xoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment