Friday, August 2, 2013

The Power of a Bubble Bath





Hi beauties,

What is it about a bubble bath that makes things 108596x better? Recently I had a battle with a stomach bug, which is never fun. Some of my first nights in my new apartment were waking up sick every 2 hours. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty icky. The cure to my stomach bug blues was a nice hot bubble bath. I've never been one to buy the traditional bubble bath, opting for either a bath made with shower gel, or a salt bath soak. I find traditional bubble baths really stripping of moisture, so I love making bubble baths with a moisturizing body wash. A nice soak in the tub is great to relax after a tough day! A half hour of soaking in the tub and I was feeling better, and was relaxed enough to fall into a peaceful nights sleep!

I'd love to know your favorite bubble bath "recipes"! 

XOXO,
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment