Friday, August 16, 2013

Coffee Table Love



Hi beauties,

I wanted to share a "what is on my coffee table", which I have seen going around the blogosphere. I posted about my project with my dad where we refinished this coffee table for my apartment, which you can see [here]. Now that I am officially moved in, I can show what I have on my coffee table!

Lets start from L-R! I have some of my home décor magazines that I am subscribed to! Elle Décor, HGTV, and Traditional Home. Next up I have a heart shaped basket that I found for free! In the basket I have a coconut hand sanitizer (I have random hand sanitizer stashed all around the house, because you never know when you might need some.) I also have my two remotes, one for the TV, and one for the ROKU (which I will be reviewing soon.) The only other thing that I have on my coffee table is a purple candle, which is more for looks and less for burning. (I have my scentsy for that!)

I'd love to know what you have on your coffee table! Let me know if you have any questions or blog post requests!

XOXO,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment