Sunday, August 11, 2013

The one that got AWAY.. Love & War Clothing Edition

Click the photo to go to Love & War Clothing's website!
Hi beauties,

Here is another edition of "The one that got away.."  this time, the one that got away is the gorgeous sweatshirt shown above. Love & War Clothing is run by a military wife, and all the apparel on the site is wishlist worthy.

I saw on Love & War clothing's facebook page, that they were having a last chance ready to ship sale, before the owner drove from Alaska to North Carolina (What a drive!). I was prepared. I set my alarm, and was ready at my computer at 1:00 pm Alaska time (6:00 pm Kentucky time). By the time my computer would log in, they were already sold out. I was so bummed! As some of you might know, Boy is in the Army and currently deployed, and I'm all into anything like this hoodie! 

I've heard they will restock in a few weeks, so keep your fingers crossed for me!! 

Hope you all have had a great week! 

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment