Monday, July 22, 2013

UNBOXING // Dasani Drops Vox Box - Influenster




Hi beauties,
Today I wanted to share with you my [[UNBOXING]] of my Influenster Dasani Drops VoxBox! If you aren't familiar with Influenster, it is a website that is free to join, and you complete badges in order to qualify for VoxBoxes which are filled with free products for you to review! You can view the website HERE

The Dasani Drops VoxBox included one Dasani water bottle, and two flavors of the Dasani Drops! The flavors that I got were Pink Lemonade and Cherry Pomegranate. You pour the drops into the water and it instantly FLAVORFY's your water! You can mix different flavors if you wanted to make your ultimate combination. 







Look out for my final review after I test these out further! 

Have you tried the Dasani Drops? What is your favorite way to Flavorfy your water? Let me know! 


XOOXO,
E

Ps: I was sent the voxbox for free, compliments of Influenster and Dasani, BUT influenster is free to join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment