Thursday, July 4, 2013

SUMMER Lovin' Waterproof Mascara




Hi beauties,

I wanted to share with you two of my favorite waterproof mascaras! (Please excuse my chipped fingernails!) 

The first mascara is the tried and true Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. The applicator is nice and large, which really adds amazing volume to your lashes. It is a bit difficult to get off, so you probably will need to use an oil based makeup remover.

The second mascara is the Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara, which is my favorite of the two. I think the applicator helps to both lengthen and add volume to your lashes, and because of the shape of the applicator you are able to get even the tiniest lash.

What waterproof mascaras are you loving?

XOXO,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I am going to desperately need to try the Rimmel Mascara! I am in love with LB volume! It's my favorite but a PAIN to remove!!!!!

    ReplyDelete