Friday, March 31, 2017

Fragrance Friday: Yankee Candle - French Vanilla


Happy Friday!!

I've recently fallen head over heels for candles. For years and years, I was an avid Scentsy melter (and consultant). I still love Scentsy, but I no longer sell it, and I don't buy it too often as I have a huge stash. That's where this candle comes in. Back in January, I got an email telling me about the Yankee Candle Semi-Annual sale, and I had a little look on their site. I ended up ordering a few, but this large jar in French Vanilla is a total stand out.

First of all, these large jars last FOREVER. You get a lot of bang for your buck, and you get to enjoy the candle for longer than a couple of days.. (Here's looking at you Bath and Body Works..)

French Vanilla is a light vanilla scent which is PERFECT for a bedroom. It isn't overwhelming, but you can really smell and enjoy the scent.

I'm almost half way done with this candle, and I'm already plotting another order. I will definitely pick up another French Vanilla large jar.

By the way.. if you are a Yankee fan, but have trouble getting your candle to pool out completely.. invest in an illumalid. Totally worth the $8-$10, and it helps your candle burn evenly. I would highly recommend.

What are your favorite Yankee candles? What scents should I try next?

xo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment