Monday, March 20, 2017

Victoria Secret: Coconut Sky

Lately, I've been craving coconut scents. It's been unusually warm in the DMV, and I am overly excited for spring and summer.

I found this beauty on clearance for $4.95, and knew it was just meant to be. It was a Limited Edition product, and since I found it on clearance, I wasn't able to find any of the additional products like the body wash or the body lotion..bummer! I've been consistently wearing it everyday since I purchased it, and it really lingers throughout the day, which is good since I work long hours. 

This scent is described as a fruity floral of "Thai blonde coconut, and exotic passion fruit". The scent is more than just a coconut scent, and is more complex than the usual selection that you may find at Victoria Secret. I'd say, if you can find it, then definitely check it out. I'll be keeping my eye out for it at the next VS Semi-annual sale.






Have you tried this scent? What are your thoughts?

Love,
Erin


PS: Did you know that VS has discontinued their Pear Glace scent? I'm heartbroken. I was just checking out the website, to possibly pick up some other fun summer body splashes, and I couldn't find Pear Glace ANYWHERE.. after some expert googling, I found out that it has been discontinued, with no plans to bring it back. That was a scent that I wore throughout high school and it is so nostalgic. I sincerely hope that they will bring it back, and I will be on the hunt for it, at any future Semi-annual sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment