Friday, May 5, 2017

My "Go-To" Lip Combo


Hi Beauties, 

Sorry for the stank face, but I was trying to get a picture where I wasn't smiling so I could show you my go-to lip combo.

The combo is as follows:

-I start off with the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask ($26 - available [HERE]) This is my h-o-l-y grail lip product. Its thick, comes in a squeeze tube (downside is you do have to use your finger to spread it), and well worth the hefty-ish price tag. It use it in the morning, and at night, and have recommended it to anyone that will listen. 

-Next I do a ever-so-slight overline using the MAC lip liner in Spice. ($17.50 - available [HERE]) Spice is described on the MAC site as "Pink Cinnamon stick" and I couldn't agree more. It is BEAUTIFUL. It goes with anything, and is a true "your lips but better" color. I have gone through several of these throughout the years, and I never want to be without it. Sometimes I even wear it on its own, and just fill in my lips completely with it.

-Finally, I top it all off with MAC's Creme Cup lipstick. ($17- available [HERE]) It is described as a "Light Blue Pink", which I would agree with under normal circumstances. However, when combined with the Spice liner, it completely transforms. It is a beautiful, natural, "your lips but better" color that is completely business appropriate, but is also gorgeous for a night out.

What are your favorite lip combos? What should I try out for summer?

Let me know in the comments, below!

Lots of love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment