Thursday, May 4, 2017

Daisy Vox Box



Good Morning Beauties,

Recently, I had a very exciting mail day.. the day my Daisy VoxBox Arrived!! If you haven't heard about Vox Boxes, then you need to get Influenster on your beauty radar. This company sends you surveys, and if you qualify based on your answers, you get sent a (Vox) box to try out and to review for free. There's really no catch at all, you get sent the products and in return you review them. Easy as that.

My Daisy Vox Box was filled to the top with so many goodies.. which included:

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner: I LOVEEE the smell of coconut so I was thrilled when I saw this product. I have tried it once so far and it was really great and moisturizing my thick, dehydrated, curly hair. I can't wait to see the results from continued usage.

Always Infinity Flex Foam Pads: Always is my "Go-to" brand of pads and tampons, but I have not tried the Flex Foam kind. I will definitely keep you updated after I try these out.

Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Sheet Mask: To be honest, they had me at charcoal. Recently charcoal masks have been all the rage, and I cannot wait to try this out as it blends my two skincare loves (Charcoal, and sheet masks!)

Nature's Bounty Probiotic Gummies: Probiotics are something that I have been interested in trying for the longest time. The only catch is that I could only seem to find probiotic yogurt, and I'm lactose intolerant. I have tried these out for several days now, and they are tasty, and don't hurt my stomach, which is a win-win.

Skinny Pop: Sea Salt Popcorn: This was such a delicious afternoon snack for me at work. It wasn't greasy, and had just the right amount of salt to satisfy my salt craving that I get every afternoon. I will definitely be purchasing more, and stashing these in my desk at work to have on hand for afternoon snacks.

Dannon Light & Fit Coupon: There was also a coupon for a free Dannon light & fit yogurt. Even though I'm lactose intolerant, I will pass this along to my husband who will be excited to try the light & fit. I will definitely report back.

Again, I was sent these products to review for FREE. I am not getting paid by the companies, and all opinions are my own.

Be sure to check out Influenster, for your chance to get in on the next VoxBox.

Lots of Love,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment