Friday, April 7, 2017

Fragrance Friday: Bath & Body Works - Cactus Blossom


Happy Friday!!!

Today's Fragrance Friday is none other than Cactus Blossom by Bath & Body Works. Typically, I'm not a huge fan of floral scents. They've never really been "my thing". I had a coupon for a free item up to $14, and I saw this medium 1 wick candle. Cactus blossom is a scent that intrigued me. It is a floral, but it smells smoky to me, almost like flowers at a bonfire..is that even a thing? I have burned this in my guest bathroom, and it lingers into the hallway which I love. This scent really sticks around, but is light enough to not be headache inducing.

I didn't think I liked it at first, which is why it ended up in the guest bathroom. Now that it's almost done, it really has grown on me. I'm interested in picking up a 3 wick, if I can find it on sale!

Have you tried Cactus Blossom? What are your thoughts?

xo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment