Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sugar Berry Lip LOVE

Hi beauties,

In my January Favorites, I expressed my love of the Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment. That love has spread into a full blown obsession. I think berry lips look stunning on all skin tones, and I feel like many people are somewhat put off by the thought of berry lips because they think of them as unrealistic for everyday wear because berry lips can tend to look dark and dramatic. Due to the lip treatment being somewhat sheer, I have found that the sheerness makes for an extremely wearable everyday berry lip. I find myself reaching for this product everyday, whether I am heading to work, or even just sitting at home. I'll post a few photos of this gorgeous berry lip treatment, which I think is definitely worth the $22.50 price tag.



Have you tried the Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment? Do you love it as much as I do?

xoxo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment